This site was created to assist with connecting those that have lost something and those that have found something.
Please feel free to post any lost or found item. If you have any questions, concerns or great ideas to help us improve, please let us know. CONTACT US
CREATE A POST
The overwhelming majority of posters are trustworthy and well-intentioned.
Nevertheless, it’s very important to take the same common sense precautions online as you would offline.
When meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home
- Tell a friend or family member where you’re going
- Take your cell phone along if you have one
- Consider having a friend accompany you
- Trust your instincts
Taking these simple precautions helps make Louisville Lost & Found safer for everyone.
For more information about personal safety online, check out these resources: